HOW EVER HIGH A BIRD MAY FLY IT MUST COME DOWN TO LIE

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inductive Teaching Strategy

On wednesday and thursday we learnt about Inductive teaching strategy. Sir used gig-saw strategy to make us learn. At first we were in home group and then were divided into expert group with a topic each. we were give an hour time to prepare our presentation. After an hour, we got back to our home group and presented our topices. Though the time was limited we could finish only two presentation.

How ever we completed our presentation the next day(thursday). We mainly discused the concept, purpose, procedural-steps, advantages and disadvantages of inductive teaching strategy, role of teacher in it and model lesson. To me inductive teaching is mainley based on student centered.
I liked these classes,because i didnot feel sleepy and i was realy into my work. We were able to learn about it by ourself and we could clear our doublts immediately and while doing so, i felt free. I was able to raise my points and hear others points, because of this the two days of learning was very effective.

1 comment:

  1. Chimi,
    I really would appreciate if you could share your learning rather than describing what you or we did in the class, I would like you to carry that forward.
    Thank you for updating your post.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete